Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people right now (don't list names):
1. I wish I could get to really know you better.
2. I never want to leave you.
3. I feel like we're drifting apart.
4. It seems like you always have to be the best.
5. I love your quiet wisdom.
6. You inspire me.
7. I worry about you.
8. I wonder what you're like now.
9. I wish I could talk to you just because, not because I have a reason.
10. I wonder if you're being real to me.
Nine things about yourself:
1. I love flowers, esp daisies and bright, cheery colors.
2. I'm very introverted yet can be very extroverted, it just depends on the circumstances.
3. I can be self destructive in my thoughts and sometimes actions/attitudes.
4. I can't wait to go to college, but I can't imagine leaving home.
5. I worry that people are paying attention to me then feel sad when I realize that they're not.
6. I always want to know more, knowledge intrigues me.
7. God is so important to me and I wonder what He has in store for my life.
8. I'm usually a goody too shoes and follow the rules, but I have my rebelious side.
9. I usually don't mind getting dirty and staying dirty (to a certain extent of course)
Eight ways to win your heart:
2. Flowers and chocolate (or other yummy treat)
3. Noticing the little things
5. At least acting interested in all my jabber (like when I really get talking)
6. Not judging me
8. Understanding what I'm really going through
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Being afraid that others are watching/judging me
2. That's pretty
3. Man, I'm so ugly/fat
4. So there, ha! I'm better, smarter, faster, whatever-er than you.
6. The way people treat others
7. Why won't you at least give me a chance
Six things you wish you never did:
2. Hurt other
3. Was so clumsy
4. Was so arrogant and mean
5. Judged others
6. Pretended to be something I'm not
Five turn-offs in a guy/girl:
1. Just being a butt
2. Smoking or anything like that
3. Facial hair
4. Reckless behavior (like driving)
5. Being dark and sulky
Five turn-ons in a guy/girl:
5. Faithful (to everyone, including God)
Three careers that you would consider:
1. Physicians Assistant or some other sort of medically related job
2. Something arty and creative
3. Carpenter kind of thing
Two things you want before you die:
1. Love that never ends
2. To learn French fluently (and maybe other languages too)