Thursday, October 15

midterms and fall break

had my last midterm today. they werent really that bad... already got physics and chemistry back since they were last week. won't get gov or religion back til after break... don't have one for freshman seminar...
tomorrow fall break starts! yay! i have physics and chemistry, then mary's coming to get me and we're driving home. she probably won't be here til 4ish, so i'll have the afternoon to do any homework or whatever and get ready to go home and figure out what clothes i want to exchange. speaking of clothes, the last couple days it feels like it has skipped fall and went straight to winter. its cold and rainy. it really makes me just want to stay in my warm cozy bed all day. alas, i must go to class...
so yea. fall break! i get to see my family and grandparents and most of all, my fluffy puff!!!! i hope she remembers me! though i know she will... ;)

No comments: