Wednesday, December 16

break :)

slowly learning guitar. even more slowly developing calluses. :p
went skatin with caroline today :)
feeling better about break and gettin excited about encounter and illinois!
this song is stuck in my head.
by your side by tenth avenue north.
good lyrics.
why are you striving these days. why are you trying to earn grace. why are you crying. let me lift up your face. just don't turn away. why are you looking for love. why are you still searching as if i'm not enough. to where will you go child. tell me where will you run. to where will you run. and i'll be by your side. wherever you fall. in the dead of night. whenever you call. and please don't fight. these hands that are holding you. my hands are holding you. look at these hands and my side. they swallowed the grave on that night. when i drank the worlds sin. so i could carry you in. and give you life. i want to give you life. and i'll be by your side. wherever you fall. in the dead of night. whenever you call. and please don't fight. these hands that are holding you. my hands are holding you. cause i. i love you. and i want you to know. that i. i love you. and i'll never let you go. and i'll be by your side. wherever you fall. in the dead of night. whenever you call. and please don't fight. these hands that are holding you. my hands are holding you.

No comments: