Sunday, July 20

what to do...

Since I'm a high school senior now, I must start to really contemplate college and all that jazz. There are so many options... I could go into something medical, something arty like graphic design or photography, or go into engineering, the list is endless. I'm REALLY bad and slow at making decisions. It seems like everyday or three I decide that I want to do something else. In addition to the major/career choice, I have to choose a college. I could go with something bigger, but with more options, or something smaller and more intimate, like a Christian school that has the feeling I like better, but not as many options. And since I don't really know what I want to do, options are good. :) I really don't know what to do, but I've still got a little bit of time... Right now I pretty much just have to give it to God and know that He will make everything all work out.
Different subject, this summer has gone by so amazingly fast. I know I still have like 4 or 5 more weeks, but still, it's gone by at warp speed. Practically every moment has been amazing though, so I can't really complain. It's been like the best summer I can remember. I've felt so loved and I know who I am and I know where I fit in with everything else, it's great. :D
Another subject, I feel the senioritis coming already. So at my school there's Student Ambassadors who show everyone around and stuff. I'm going to be one next year, but the more I think about it, the less I want to do it. :P I can't really quit though... oh well.

No comments: